Hertfordshire Function Band
Function bands Hertfordshire | Herts Cover Band
The Mesh Band are a four piece function band, perfect for any wedding, corporate event or party in Hertfordshire. We play a wide variety of party music, from Rock 'n' Roll greats such as Jerry Lee Lewis right through to The Beatles, The Jam and The Killers. Please hover over the arrows to the left to see our repertoire, we're constatly adding new songs. Our aim is to make sure everyone is up and dancing and having a good time, just take a look at what previous clients have said on our testimonials page. We use the latest sound system giving us a very professional and clean sound, suitable for venues ranging from 50 to 400 capacity. We are also able to meet sound and lighting requirements for larger events of over 400 if necessary.
Over the past 8 years the mesh band have played corporate events, parties and weddings at venues all over the UK including the o2 and the National Science museum. They are now one of the most sought after live function bands for hire in Hertforshire today.
If you're interested in hiring the mesh band for your function and would like a more precise quote, please enter your event date in the date checker at the top of the page to see if we're available. If you'd prefer to speak to someone about your event, please contact Adam on 07941968115 or email email@example.com
What we offer
A Hertfordshire function band that fits into your budget
If you've been searching the internet for function bands in Hertfordshire, you're sure to have been overwhelmed by the hundreds of bands of varying standards. The Mesh Band have been playing corporate events, birthday parties and weddings for almost ten years and with a long list of testimonials and hundreds of recommendations you can feel assured of a high quality performance every time.
- We offer a fun and lively performance that's extremely well rehearsed and a set list that we know will get people on the dance floor!
- We use touring grade amps and speakers which means the sound quality will be up there with the best you've heard! We recently invested in a 4k EV QRX sound system suitable for up to 600 people.
- We provide from 2 x 45 minute sets to 2 x 60 or 3 x 40 minute sets to suit your budget.
- Booking a DJ and a band for your function can sometimes prove expensive which is why we always offer ipod music between sets and up to midnight free of charge. You're also welcome to bring your own ipod if you'd prefer.
- If you're looking for a band/DJ package, we also offer DJ sets between sets for an additional cost.
How much do we cost
If you'd like to get a quote for your function, please enter your event date into the date checker at the top of the page to see if we're available. If we are, you'll be taken to the contact page where you can send us your venue details. We always aim to reply to enquiries the same working day. If you'd rather speak to someone about your event, please phone Adam on 07941968115.
Testimonials and Reviews
- "They were extremely accommodating and flexible with arrangements - not only with our requests for specific songs to start each set but also agreeing for a couple of guests to sing with them at the wedding. The band were even happy to learn a new song for them to sing! The dance floor was packed all night which is totally due to the atmosphere created by the band, their varied choice of songs, sound quality and enthusiasm. So many of our guests of all ages commented on how great they thought the band were, they really made the whole evening even more memorable."
- "Thank you so much for a wonderful evening at Emma and Chris' Wedding on Friday. The dance floor was never empty and so many people asked how we found you. I must admit I was a little worried, having booked you guys without seeing you play, but there was no need you were brilliant!"
- "The band played at our wedding on 6 August. They were superb, really made the evening reception. They gave us a very special memory of our first dance for which they learnt the song we requested in a matter of days. Everyone was on the dancefloor, it was an amazing sight at the end of the evening. We have had so many of our guests of all ages comment on how good they were. We can highly recommend them."
- "Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding such a wonderful day. The band were absolutely brilliant and made it such a fun evening. The fact that the dance floor never emptied is certainly testament to how good the music was! So many people commented on how super you were and have asked for the band's details. We will certainly recommend you and hope to use you in the future for other parties."
Function Bands in Herts
Hertfordshire Bands For Hire
The Mesh Band are a Hertfordshire band for hire covering all areas including Bishop's Stortford, Borehamwood, Broxbourne, Cheshunt, Harpenden, Hatfield, Hemel Hempstead, Hertford, Hitchin, Hoddesdon, Letchworth, St. Albans, Stevenage, Watford and Welwyn Garden City.